Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm back!

Back to blogging, that is! I stopped because our computer froze up every time I tried to post. Last week it started freezing up on everything and deleting corrupted files, so we decided to finally buy a new one. The last one lasted us 6 years...do you think we'll get 10 from our new one? In my dreams!

Wesley and Cora spent the night with Pappaw and Nana on Friday night so that Eric and I could go to the youth "Rock-In." I haven't bought new clothes from stores in months, so after I dropped the kids off I had an hour to go shopping. When my dad brought the kids home on Saturday night, I was wearing some new clothes. The very first thing Wesley said to me was, "Mommy, I didn't know you dressed like that." After I told him I bought some new clothes, he said, "Did you buy them at a yard sale?"

No comments: