Cora and I were looking at cooking magazines and she asked if we could make this Berry Gelatin Mold. We decided to make it for an evening at Grandpa and Grandma's, and it was so yummy! The strawberry gelatin is mixed with cranberry juice and seltzer, plus tons of berries. It was such a strong flavor for jell-o. Plus, now we have cranberry juice and seltzer, so we've been enjoying the cranberry soda I've been mixing up!Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Pretty Helper, Pretty Jell-o
Cora and I were looking at cooking magazines and she asked if we could make this Berry Gelatin Mold. We decided to make it for an evening at Grandpa and Grandma's, and it was so yummy! The strawberry gelatin is mixed with cranberry juice and seltzer, plus tons of berries. It was such a strong flavor for jell-o. Plus, now we have cranberry juice and seltzer, so we've been enjoying the cranberry soda I've been mixing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment