
Our little kiddos were at the mercy of the yard sales this year, where costumes were concerned. Since I knew I would be busy with a newborn, I just bought the first cheap get-ups I could find for them. I'm glad they don't really know that other kids get to pick their costumes!

This year in our eclectic bunch we had Raggedy Ann, a dinosaur, and a horsey (all though there has been much debate as to whether the horsey is actually a giraffe). Surprisingly, the dinosaur, which is really a dragon, was completely accepted as such.

These little girls are the best friends Wesley and Cora have made since we moved. I'm not sure why we only seem to find families with little girls to befriend. The big sister here very creatively picked to be a butterfly, and have her little sister be a caterpiller. It was so funny!

Here's all the kids at our church party. Look closely and see if you can guess who won the prize for being most creative. Do you see the REAL pumpkin? It's what it looks like - some kids wore a real pumpkin on their head as a costume. GROSS!

Cora got these scary teeth mixed in with her candy and she's had loads of fun with them. Nothing like Raggedy Ann with vampire teeth! Hey Lisa, maybe Ava could use some of these!

No comments:
Post a Comment