Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Resolutions, Part 2

It seems like New Year's resolutions are becoming unpopular, but I still like them! The types of resolutions I make have morphed into goals and healthy lifestyle ideals. My best resolution was to read the Bible in a year. I've made it through one and a half times...more on this later.

My all-time most successful resolution was to eat at least one veggie every day. That was five years ago, and it was so hard because I was just out of the habit of eating veggies. Now I often eat at least five servings of veggies daily. Mmmmmm!

New Resolutions and Goals

1. Stop lurking around people's blogs. Comments are nice!
2. Start reading the Bible a lot again!
3. Lighten up and have more fun with the husband and the kids.
4. Lose the Old Timer pregnancy weight, the Sugarfoot pregnancy weight, and the Bud weaning weght. In other words, lose about 25 pounds!
5. Learn to play the guitar.

2 comments:

jessie said...

when you start guitar lessons, be prepared for some really sore fingertips! In time, they'll get really callused, and playing won't hurt anymore. Have fun!

Rebecca said...

Reading more scripture is one of my big ones too.