We've stalled out on our bedroom makeover, but check out my pretty blue paint. I LOVE it, in fact, it's the exact same color we painted our bedroom last February. We have GOT to stop moving and painting the same things over and over! Anyway, I love this calm blue with my black & white fabric and portraits. Plus, with my nice white sheets, I feel like I'm sleeping in a cloud. I love it! So far the walls, ceiling a woodwork have been painted, a new ceiling fan is installed, and all the outlets and light switches have been replaced with white ones. We'll be busy over the next few weeks building a window seat and sewing curtains. We've got our eyes out for a used bedroom suite, too.
Friday, March 06, 2009
Valentines Day Sewing
I hadn't sewn for a while, but I got a hairbrained idea as Valentine's Day approached that I should surprise everyone with matching pajama pants. Keeping it a secret from the husband was really hard, but I did it! And I ran out of time, so I just finished Old Timer's pants. While I was at it I appliqued a shirt for Bud, too.

We've stalled out on our bedroom makeover, but check out my pretty blue paint. I LOVE it, in fact, it's the exact same color we painted our bedroom last February. We have GOT to stop moving and painting the same things over and over! Anyway, I love this calm blue with my black & white fabric and portraits. Plus, with my nice white sheets, I feel like I'm sleeping in a cloud. I love it! So far the walls, ceiling a woodwork have been painted, a new ceiling fan is installed, and all the outlets and light switches have been replaced with white ones. We'll be busy over the next few weeks building a window seat and sewing curtains. We've got our eyes out for a used bedroom suite, too.
We've stalled out on our bedroom makeover, but check out my pretty blue paint. I LOVE it, in fact, it's the exact same color we painted our bedroom last February. We have GOT to stop moving and painting the same things over and over! Anyway, I love this calm blue with my black & white fabric and portraits. Plus, with my nice white sheets, I feel like I'm sleeping in a cloud. I love it! So far the walls, ceiling a woodwork have been painted, a new ceiling fan is installed, and all the outlets and light switches have been replaced with white ones. We'll be busy over the next few weeks building a window seat and sewing curtains. We've got our eyes out for a used bedroom suite, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You gotta be kidding me! I did the same thing for valentines day! Sophia and I have pink and white striped jammies, and Noah and Daniel have navy blue with red, yellow and green dump trucks and such on them.
You all are adorable! Love the matching pj's! My daughter loves when we wear our matching sets that I made us!
Post a Comment