Wow! The past couple weeks I realized we had some stuff in the kitchen we don't use anymore. It's a little wierder to me than cleaning out ordinary kitchen clutter - I put away all sippy cups, bibs, and toddler/baby utensils. Whew! Can you believe they're really past sippy cups?! I also bought NO diapers or pull-ups this month!
Now that we are moving on, I requested Corelle dishes for Christmas hoping they'd be easier and safer for the kids. Unfortunately, the styles I liked are really expensive, so I requested the plain white ones. They are completely boring (oh no, no, the elegance of my artistic food creations stands out all the more), but they totally redeemed themselves yesterday. Cora was working some bread dough right beside a Corelle cereal bowl when all of the sudden she bonked it into the air and across the tile floor. It sounded awful! It must have bounced 10 times! I thought for sure it was broken but it didn't have the slightest chip or crack. It was amazing! How does Corelle do that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment