
We're just home from spending a few hours at Friends Having Fun, the new play place in town. Ruth, a friend from church, opened it just a month and a half ago, and I am thrilled with its excellence! It's geared for creative play, but the two small bouncy houses insure that all the kids' wiggles get out, too! Here are some pictures of our time there last week with Pappaw and Nana, and our little friend David Henry and his Mommy.

The kids love to hunt for little bugs hidden all around the rainforest room.

Here is the train table, moon sand table, bean table, karate and ballet area, and face painting area.

This is the baby zone.

You can only see a third of the puppets in this photo. There are so many puppets! There's also more cool play zones and toys that I didn't get pictures of. So much fun!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to take Ava and Claire :)
Post a Comment