Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Boy or Girl?

The biggest Mother's Day present was getting to have my big ultrasound on Monday. I have been so excited to find out...and I'm so happy to announce we're having a boy! Now on to picking out names, dreaming about nursery colors, and reliving the memories as we pull out Wesley's baby clothes! This upheavel in our housing isn't enough to completely distract me from the excitement of this new life we're awaiting! Tonight, after I use my Panera gift card, I'm off to pick out fabric for the new baby bedding. Hooray!

By the way, the Panera card is such a big deal because Eric and I completely disagree on restaraunts. Panera is one of my favorite, but I usually only get to go on my birthday and special occassions like Mother's day. Otherwise we have to pick "neutral" restaurants we both can live with. BORING!

No comments: