I'm excited about the big move, but it's a bittersweet time too. There is such beauty and simplicity in our country home. A couple weeks ago the kids were playing outside and I found them in this beautiful setting. It about broke my heart! There should be seeds in that garden, with little sprouts and radishes ready for the picking this week. It's a hard time to just sit by and wait.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Farewell Country Evenings
I'm excited about the big move, but it's a bittersweet time too. There is such beauty and simplicity in our country home. A couple weeks ago the kids were playing outside and I found them in this beautiful setting. It about broke my heart! There should be seeds in that garden, with little sprouts and radishes ready for the picking this week. It's a hard time to just sit by and wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment