These days we're trying to purposely have one last go at all our favorite area hot spots. I really wanted to hit the lake one last time, but it sounded like so much work! On Wednesday the forecast was sunny skies, low humidity, and mid-80's, so I really had no excuse. We slapped together some pb&j sandwiches and headed to the lake before I had time to think about it and change my mind!
Boy, am I glad we made the trip! It was so beautiful, not too hot, and not too crowded. We had a wonderful time - too wonderful to get really good pictures because the kids would never look up from their endeavors. It was so much fun that we stayed for six hours. I was about to keel over by time we got to bed that night!







2 comments:
Your such a brave mommy--did you take that venture pregnant and without Eric? Wow--it looks like a blast!
Post a Comment