
The first animal we saw was a beautiful peacock walking around in the open. It was not happy to be the center of attention!



We brought a really nice lunch from home and found a really cool tropical cabana to eat under. It was such a relaxing, refreshing lunch!
After lunch we went to the splash park to cool down. I forgot my swimsuit, but I had to cool down anyway! Also, I just couldn't keep an eye on the kids if I didn't go in with them. This was their favorite part of the day.
Cora was hesitant about petting the goats, but she seemed to like this pretty white one. 
What Pappaw won't do for his grandkids! He felt obliged to go through the hippo trail with Wesley. I admit that I pointed it out to Wesley just to see this!
We didn't take many animal pictures, but we got great shots of these massive mammals. They're so big!

No comments:
Post a Comment