We got these in our e-mail just in time for Valentine's Day. If you're familiar with Dave Ramsey, you'll be laughing out loud at these. I just love this Financial Peace humor! (I love even more being past the second baby step!)
You look familiar ... didn't I deliver a pizza to you last week?
You're so hot you could melt my debt snowball.
Good thing I have identity theft insurance, because you stole my heart!
Call me your mutual fund, honey ... 'cause with you, I'm showing interest.
Are you unpaid credit card debt? Because you have got FINE written all over you!
When I saw you, my jaw dropped like the value of a new car.
You should be my retirement plan ... you'd put the "OK" in my 401k.
You look so good, I could sell you on eBay!
If you don't get any of these, you need to check out this show!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am going to use some of these on my FB.
hey Ami!! these are so funny. We got your letter in the mail this week. the picture of josiah Lee is so beautiful.. everyone wanted to see the pictures on the blog when i told them you had posted some. they all loved them.
hope you're doing good!!!!!! we miss you guys! be sure to tell Wesley thank you for the thoughtful valentines. :D
bekah
Post a Comment