Wednesday, February 04, 2009

So blue!

Old Timer is nearly four months old now and his eyes are still blue! It is so different to look at a blue eyed baby. I'm not saying I'm sure they'll stay this way, but I'm constantly wondering how long they will last. This picture doesn't really do the blue justice. It's almost as if the blue has been clearing and intensifying lately. It's neat to see a feature that's different on my cookie cutter kids!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My 2 cents: I think he is going to stay your blue-eyed boy!
Lydia

jessie said...

so, does the mail-man have blue eyes? ha ha

little mama said...

So precious Ami! I hope they stay blue, my fav combination is brown hair and blue eyes!!

Anonymous said...

The mail-man doesn't have blue eyes, but Nana does!

jessie said...

Sophia's eyes didn't turn brown until she was about 7 or 8 months old.

Love the comment by "Nana"!