
Being January and all, sickness hit our family this week. Just a mild stomach bug, but it's amazing how just a mild bug can zap a person's strength! We were movin' mighty slow, but thankfully I had just seen
this craft in my new Family Fun magazine! It was such a
bright spot in our week to make several of these pretty ice sun catchers. Several days, the three minutes it took to make these was just about all we could handle. Okay, sometimes, that was too much. "No Mommy, I'll just watch you pour the water in mine for me. Mmmoooaaaaannnnnnn..." But I digress...
Here my sweet little C--- is showing off her first ice creation. She was the first to fall sick, so she was quite chipper mid-week. By the way, eat your heart out Iowa, these babies only last one or two days here in sunny KY!
1 comment:
Oh Ami, I love this idea! We've got to try it because ours will last at least through March :)
Post a Comment