Loving life and learning in the verdant hills of Kentucky
Monday, February 01, 2010
Somebody Sheer that Sheep!
It's haircut day. I've got the sheers out and there's lots of hair on the floor, but has anyone seen W---?
Sheep spit, right? 'Cause that's what this little lamb's doing!
1 comment:
Jessie Shock
said...
Do you cut the husband's hair too? I've cut Daniel's since we've been married... He's such a brave man! ;) It has saved us lots & lots of money over the years.
With my oldest child just officially entering homeschool kindergarten, I am in a season of intense learning right now. But unlike any other time in my life, it's learning that's full of passion. I'm becoming more aware that every day is a gift from God.
1 comment:
Do you cut the husband's hair too? I've cut Daniel's since we've been married... He's such a brave man! ;) It has saved us lots & lots of money over the years.
Post a Comment