
Here you see two groundhogs out of their holes, but I hear that up in Philadelphia, the groundhog saw his shadow. Six more weeks of winter. I think I'm good with that.

As I embrace each season more, it means more work. Except in winter. In winter the whole earth rests, and I'm not done resting yet! Maybe that's the secret to enjoying winter -- embracing the other seasons so completely that I'm worn out by the time January rolls around.

We've had a little snow interspersed with warm days. That certainly brightens up winter! The kids have enjoyed playing outside. I've enjoyed that they can play outside by themselves now.
Winter Pleasures and Reasons to Be Thankful
11. five pairs of snowpants
12. sock mitten on baby boy
13. winter walks
14. rosy cheeks
15. azure skies against brilliant snow
16. our church's hills
17. the opportunity to choose joy and gratitude when plans are cancelled for fear of snow
18. extra time when plans are cancelled
19. the slowing down
20. neat stacks on freshly organized shelves
Are you finding at least something to enjoy this winter? I hope so, because Every Day Is a Gift from God!
No comments:
Post a Comment