Tuesday, March 09, 2010

At an impasse

It feels like I am at an impasse in parenting, and thus in educating. Some days are just so hard, regrets and discouragement crowd my outlook.

Thank God for his encouragement and new hope for days of growth together through posts like this. On a day like this when "it’s best just to heave a sigh, give thanks, and laugh with relief," I want my own revelation from God on how to live my life fully with this little family of mine. That is what I'm praying for.

1 comment:

Jessie Shock said...

Hang in there, Ami! We have a GOOD GOD! He never promised that there wouldn't be storms- but He will see us through the storms safely to the other side!
I know what you mean about being discouraged & having regrets with the whol homeschool thing- among other things, too, but we can learn from our mistakes... And thank God- He can turn our sorrows into dance!
Love You! You're STILL my hero!