Thursday, March 04, 2010

Feeling Inspired for Spring: Pillowcase Dress

Saturday was a nice craft day at my house. Dishes piled up in the kitchen, piles of clean and very dirty laundry sat around the house, and I simply ignored it all. I focused on sewing and I had sew much fun! (sorry:)

I suppose J---steals the spotlight I was trying to shine on the new little outfit I made.
I made this pillowcase dress for C---, complete with some little ruffled pantaloons. I love the fabric from Hobby Lobby because they carry coordinating patterns that they always keep stocked. Perfect for me, since I bought this fabric over an 11 month period! I also made two gifts. The most exciting part of the day was just before bed, when I put the finishing touches on the the dress. I completely finished 3 projects in one day!

2 comments:

Jessie Shock said...

Ami- That little dress is adorable! I especially love the coordinating pantaloons! TOO CUTE! You're so talented!

Jessie Shock said...

Hey- It's me again!
Spring had inspired you, now you've inspired me! I made a pillowcase dress for Sophia yesterday...minus the pantaloons :(
Thanks for the inspiration!