Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bargains at CVS

I've been couponing for almost a year now and I'm hooked on bargain shopping at CVS! I love being stocked up on health and beauty aids. I love the how helpful, patient, and friendly the employees have been at every CVS I've ever gone to. I love getting to try new products like TrueNorth nuts. I love using name brand diapers on my baby. And I love the thrill of saving so much money!
I've done some fun things with my CVS finds. For our anniversary, I made my husband first aid kits for his car and his desk at work. I was able to include all sorts of medicine plus really nice things like ThermaCare heat wraps. These kits cost almost no money. For Christmas, I gave my mom several of my CVS freebies. She doesn't coupon shop. She said she looked at some of the things on the store shelf, wanting to buy them, but just not willing to pay retail. We were also able to use freebies to fill up our Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes and a hygeine kit for Convoy of Hope. I have some more free goodies starting to pile up in my closet and I know I'll have fun giving those away, too!
Here are my most recent CVS purchases. I'm not going to tell you how I got everything in the pictures for such a low price, but I will link you up to someone who will! Visit Money Saving Mom to learn how to get great deals at CVS. I also like the weekly shopping lists I can tailor and print out at Southern Savers.
March 11
$7.00
March 19
$9.57


March 25
$11.62

1 comment:

Jessie Shock said...

If you like to coupon, you might also enjoy afullcup.com