Yes, my friends, that is coffee. I'm a little dumbfounded that I've become a coffee drinker. A true coffee drinker, taking it black or with just a splash of milk. I never thought the day would come.Is anyone else finding they've developed a surprising new acquired taste? I'd love to hear about it!
Oh, and that's baked banana oatmeal I'm having with my coffee. Mmm, make it and you'll wish winter would hang on for a while longer so you can enjoy letting it warm you up for breakfast!
4 comments:
Welcome to my world! I've been a coffee drinker for years...it's really hard to quit drinking it once your body is used to getting the caffiene every day... Something to think about! Stay healthy, Ami! You're my hero or is that heroin?
Looks good Ami...except for the coffee. I still have not developed a taste for this. But maybe my problem is partially the temp. I don't care much for any hot drinks...hot chocolate, tea, etc.
Hey :)
I try to use a lot of my dishes, but there's quite a few that I just use as decorations on my plate racks etc. I love all things cottage/shabby chic, so I use them to add to that decorating style. I'm glad to know you have a blog, we can keep in touch with what each other is doing. :) I also homeschool Carson! It has been one of the greatest joys of my life, but also one of the most challenging! (he's in 3rd grade) Have a blessed day! :)
just wanted to invite you over to my blog for a party! :) I'm having my first ever Treasure Trove Thursday and thought you might like to put in a link to something you love!
Post a Comment